60 Parsecs Game For PC Version:
60 Parsecs is a space-bound sci-fi game which is developed and published by Robot Gentleman and it is the sequel to 60 Seconds. This free version game was released on 18 Sep, 2018 for Microsoft Windows. You can also download Tyler: Model 005 and Brawlout.
In this version of game player have to lead a crew of woefully unprepared astronauts, equipped with junk supplies. In this version of game player is on a space station which is about to explode and player have only 60 seconds before things get messy. So the player have to keep his crew alive and ready for action. This game has new features, like crafting, or having to choose just 4 of the 5 characters available to survive. Player have to make difficult choices, face soup shortages and other horrors of outer space in order to save his crew. In this version of game their is a thirst which is removed completely and a new stat to watch for “Morale”. Morale is a measurement of how friendly player’s crew-mates are towards him.
- SCAVENGE & EVACUATE: With only 60 seconds before nukes reduce the space station to floating particles in the vacuum of space, frantically grab whatever supplies and crew you can before getting out of there. You never know when that sock puppet will come in handy.
- SURVIVE & DECIDE: Space funerals are inconvenient, so try to avoid dying where possible. Use your limited supplies and (hopefully not limited) wits to make difficult choices and ensure your survival, even though the odds are definitely stacked against you.
- EXPLORE & CRAFT: Duct tape fixes all problems, but how do you fix (or at least craft) duct tape? Chart expeditions to find resources, craft survival essentials and explore strange new worlds in a procedural, very-much-permadeath adventure.
- LEAD & PROTECT: As captain, it’s your duty to keep the crew happy – they’re less likely to kill you that way. Manage relationships as you watch them grow closer and hopefully not throw each other out the airlock.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 64 Bit
- Processor: i5-2430M
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- File Size: 821 MB
- Graphics: Nvidia GT540
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 3 GB available space
60 Parsecs Game:
File Size: 821 GB