Star Wars: Republic Commando [PC]
Name : Star Wars Republic Commando |
Platform : PC |
Release Date : Mar-2005 |
Game Type : FPS |
Crack : Already Cracked|
Size : 1.79 GB |
Language : English |
Online play : Yes |
Explore the dark and gritty world of the Star Wars military in LucasArts’ intense new squad based first person shooter; Star Wars Republic Commando. Players become squad leaders of a Republic Special Operations unit, and must infiltrate deep behind enemy lines, leading their elite team of Commandos on precision operations including hostage rescue, infiltration/data retrieval, assault, sabotage and reconnaissance assignments.
Set in the time period between Episode II leading into Episode III, Star Wars Republic Commando covers both new and familiar environments. The game features more than thirteen levels with missions spanning an assasination attempt of a Seperatist leader in the arena and catacombs of Geonosis to the introduction of the mysterious General Grievous and his deadly bodyguards from the upcoming Star Wars: Episode III.
- Developed and published by LucasArts, Star Wars Republic Commando features an enhanced version of the acclaimed Unreal engine technology and will be optimized for Xbox Live content. The game will also offer multiplayer capabilities including deathmatch, team deathmatch and capture the flag.
- First opportunity to explore the dark, military side of the Star Wars universe.
- Sneak peak at Episode III location and introduction of new Episode III character.
- Experience over fifteen massive levels featuring intense missions with hostage rescue, infiltration/data retrieval, assassination, assault, sabotage and reconnaissance assignments.
- Choose from a deadly arsenal of twelve new and authentic weapons including the primary Republic Commando firearm, the DC-17m and secondary weapon the DC-15s Blaster Pistol, as well as enemy weapons such as the Trandoshan Slaver Shotgun and Geonosian Elite Beam Weapon.
- Explore eight diverse environments including the hostile surface and subterranean setting of the planet Geonosis, the massive machine-like interiors of a Separatist Core Ship, a disabled and overrun Republic Assault Ship and the lower jungles and tree cities of the Wookiee home planet of Kashyyyk.
- Encounter highly intelligent and varied enemies including Super Battle Droids, Droidekas, Geonosian Drones and Warriors and Trandoshan Scavenger Droids and Trandoshan Mercenaries.
- Innovative squad combat utilizing intuitive and accessible “smart squad” command system featuring squad markers and stances.
- Multi-player capabilities including deathmatch, team deathmatch and capture the flag.
- Xbox Live compatible.
MINIMUM PC REQUIREMENTS
Pentium III or Athlon 1GHz Processor
64MB 3D Accelerated Video Card with Vertex Shader and Pixel Shader
DirectX compatible Sound Card
8X CD-ROM Drive
2GB Hard Disk Space
Pentium 4 2GHz or Athlon XP 2400 Processor
nVidia GeForceFX 5700 Video Card
MULTIPLAYER SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
56Kbps Internet Connection
To make comparison with your computer ,Check the Games requirement by this SITE
Extract and use the following serial:
then copy crack from cd1 to your installationdirGameDatasystem
(you have to change back to cd1 to complete installation, pretty clever huh?)
this is what I do, go to CD1 folder and right click the 001 file and open with Winrar Extract it in your desktop, go to CD2 folder and right click the 001 file and open with Winrar Extract it in your desktop….Now go to your desktop mount the swr1-pcg, go to my computer open Commando 1 (at drive d) click LAUNCHRC then install it will ask you to insert disk 2, go to desktop and mount swr2-pcg now go back from the installation and press ok, it will ask again to insert disk 1, go to desktop go mount swr1-pcg click ok… then the installation will be finish uncheck all then click finish… go to COMMANDO_1 (at drive d) click PCGAME folder and copy the crack, go to /program files/LucasArts/Star Wars Republic Commando/GameData/System/ and paste it there, open it and ENJOY
crack is in folder pcgame on cd1
Star Wars: Republic Commando [PC]