Name: Sorcerer King|
Works on: PC | Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) |
Release Date: 07/2015|
Game Type: Indie, Strategy, Early Access|
Size: 3.41 GB|
Game Modes : single-player |
Sorcerer King is a fantasy 4X strategy game from the makers of Galactic Civilizations and Fallen Enchantress. Build a civilization from the ground up that can face the unrelenting might of the malevolent Sorcerer King. Found new cities, craft items, learn spells, engage in amazing tactical combat and save the world.
- The game itself hates you – survive unscripted disasters and the wrath of the Sorcerer King while exploring the world and carving out your kingdom.
- There are no rivals to race, only a hostile world to tame and an evil overlord bent on destroying all life.
- Sophisticated “Dungeon Master” AI bases the events of the game and the Sorcerer King’s actions on the choices you make.
- Win the allegiances of independent minor factions before they abandon any hope of defying the Sorcerer King’s dark reign.
- Play one of six different sovereigns, each with their own unique skill tree, spellbooks and units.
- Extensive crafting system allows players to customize their units and seek out ever more powerful recipes to even the odds.
- Hundreds of quests deliver unique items, units, resources and unexpected narrative twists.
- Earn the loyalty of powerful champions and develop them into juggernauts capable of standing up to the Sorcerer King’s most powerful minions.
- Found new cities and build them up to gain access to new units, abilities, crafting recipes and more.
- OS: Windows 8.1 / 7 SP1 / Vista SP2
- Processor: 2.2 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB DirectX 9.0c Compliant Video Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
– Burn or mount the .iso
– Run setup.exe and install
– Copy crack from CODEX dir to installdir