Sid Meiers Civilization V-SKIDROW
Name : Sid Meiers Civilization V |
Platform : PC |
Release Date : 09-2010 |
Game Type : Strategy |
Crack : SKIDROW |
Size : 3.1 GB |
Language : English |
In Civilization V, the player leads a civilization from prehistoric times into the future on a randomly-generated map, achieving one of a number of different victory conditions through research, diplomacy, expansion, economic development, government and military conquest.
The game is based on an entirely new game engine with hexagonal tiles instead of the square tiles of earlier games in the series. Many elements from Civilization IV and its expansion packs have been removed or changed, such as religion and espionage. The combat system has been overhauled, removing stacking of military units and enabling cities to defend themselves by firing directly on nearby enemies. In addition, the maps contain computer-controlled city-states as non-player characters that are available for trade, diplomacy and conquest. A civilization’s borders also expand more realistically, favoring more productive terrain, and the concept of roads has changed. The game features community, modding and multiplayer elements.
- INVITING PRESENTATION: Jump right in and play at your own pace with an intuitive interface that eases new players into the game. Civ veterans will appreciate the depth, detail and control that are highlights of the series.
- BELIEVABLE WORLD: Ultra realistic graphics showcase lush
- landscapes for you to explore, battle over and claim as your own. Art deco influences abound in the menus and icons in the most well-designed Civ ever developed.
- COMMUNITY & MULTIPLAYER: Compete with Civ players all over the world or locally in LAN matches, mod* the game in unprecedented ways, and install mods directly from an in-game community hub without ever leaving the game. Civilization V brings community to the forefront.
- WIDE SYSTEM COMPATIBILITY: Civilization V operates on many different systems, from high end DX11 desktops to many laptops. Enjoy unlimited installations on multiple PCs with your Steam account and take your Civ V experience with you everywhere you go.
- ALL NEW FEATURES: A new hex-based gameplay grid opens up
- exciting new combat and build strategies. City States become a
- new resource in your diplomatic battleground. An improved diplomacy system allows you to negotiate with fully
- interactive leaders. Custom music scores and orchestral
- recordings give Civ V the level of polish and quality you
- expect from the series.
Minimum: • Operating System Windows XP SP3/Windows Vista Sp2/Windows 7; • Intel Core 2 Duo processor clocked at 1.8 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.0 GHz or better; • 2 GB of RAM; • Video Card nVidia GeForce 7900 256 MB / ATI HD2600 XT 256 MB or better; • 8 GB free hard disk space; • Sound Card compatible with DirectX 9.0c; • DirectX 9.0c; • Keyboard and mouse. Recommended: • Operating system: Windows Vista Sp2/Windows 7; • Quad Core processor with a clock speed of 1.8 GHz; • 4 GB of RAM; • Video Card nVidia GeForce 9800 512 MB / ATI 4800 512 MB or better; • 8 GB free hard disk space; • Sound Card compatible with DirectX 9.0c; • DirectX 11; • Keyboard and mouse.
To make comparison with your computer ,Check the Games requirement by this SITE
- Mount image or burn it
- Copy the content from the SKIDROW folder on the DVD to your installation directory and overwrite
- Play the game
Sid Meiers Civilization V-SKIDROW