Runner 3 Game Free For Download PC:
Runner3 is a rhythm platformer game which is developed and published by Choice Provisions. You can download compressed version of this game from Excgame. This game was released on 22 May, 2018 for Microsoft Windows. You can also download The Purring Quest and The Watchmaker.
In this free version game players take control of CommanderVideo and able to controls actions such as jumping, sliding, and kicking to overcome obstacles and collect things. Everything that comes his way will hit in rhythm to the background music, so keeping the beat is crucial to getting through the game. New mechanics such as riding vehicles and the ability to double jump have been introduced in this installment. In this free game there are five modes, in ascending order: Hyper, Mega, Super, Ultra, and Extra. The game also features side-quests, called Hero Quests, in which CommanderVideo stops to interact with non-playable characters. In this free version game, there are only 27 main levels, and three main worlds Foodland, Spookyland, and Machineland, but each level has branching paths, secrets, and more variety in music and scenery.
- Charles Martinet! – Charles Martinet, known best as the voice of Mario, returns for his role of “The Narrator”.
- Hero Quests! – Runner3 is filled with oddball characters in need of your help. Lend them a hand and they’ll reward you generously.
- Vehicles! – Players will encounter wild vehicles that stand no chance of ever being deemed street legal. Eggplant planes! A celery car! Cans propelled by carbonation! And so much more.
- Branching Paths! – Every level in Runner3 offers branching paths of varying difficulties. Take the hard path and earn yourself some gems; opt for the normal path and line your pockets with precious gold bars. The choice is yours.
- Item Shop! – Players will be able to spend gold and gems earned while playing on costumes, capes, accessories, and more. There are no in-game purchases in Runner3–keep your dang money.
- Retro Challenges! – A series tradition, every level in Runner3 has an accompanying “retro” level. These levels will also offer a series’ first: free movement! Control the Commander in ways you never have before.
- New Playable Characters! – The Commanders are joined by friends new and old, including Dave of Woah Dave! fame, Unkle Dill, Frank ‘N Stein, Awnty Rewty, and more.
Minimum System Requirement:
- OS: Windows Vista 7, 8,10
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- File Size: 1.21 GB
- Graphics: GeForce GT740
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 3 GB available space
Runner 3 Game:
File Size: 1.21 GB