Prey Game For PC
Prey is a full verion first person shooting game, which is developed by Arkane Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks. It is available for free download on Excgame. The game was released on May 2017 for Microsoft Windows. In this game, the player controls Morgan Yu while exploring the space station Talos I, in orbit around Earth Moon L2, where research into a hostile alien collective called the Typhon is performed. The player is able to gains access to areas of the station through a Metroidvania style of progression by acquiring key items and abilities. You can also download Deadly Premonition The Directors Cut-FLT.
Prey is a first-person shooting game with role playing and stealth elements. In this Full version game, the player takes the role of Morgan Yu, a human aboard a space station with numerous species of hostile aliens known collectively as the Typhon. To survive in this game, the player must collect and use weapons and resources aboard the station to defeat the aliens. The player is also able to venture outside of the station in zero gravity and find shortcuts connecting parts of the station. The endings of game fall into three major narrative structures depending on how the player broadly interacted with the station and surviving humans. In this game the player is able to gain alien abilities to develop a distinct combination of powers and upgrade his unique skills. Craft increasingly useful items with the blueprints, gadgets and tools on board the station. Survive unprecedented threats with player wits and ability to improvise.
- Sci-fi Thriller: Nothing is as it seems aboard Talos I. As Morgan Yu, set out to unravel the clues you’ve left behind for yourself, and discover the truth about your past. What role will you play in TranStar’s plans, and the mysterious threat ravaging the station?
- Singular Setting: Orbiting the Moon, the Talos I space station symbolizes the height of private space enterprise. Explore a lavish craft designed to reflect corporate luxury of the 1960s, and navigate interconnected, non-linear pathways built to hide countless secrets.
- Unimaginable Threat: The shadowy extraterrestrial presence infesting Talos I is a living ecology bent on annihilating its prey. It’s up to you, one of the last remaining survivors aboard the station, to end the deadly attack of these haunting predators.
- Play Your Way: Gain alien abilities to develop a distinct combination of powers and upgrade your unique skills. Craft increasingly useful items with the blueprints, gadgets and tools on board the station to overcome dangerous obstacles in your way. Survive unprecedented threats with your wits and ability to improvise.
Minimum System Requirement:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit versions)
- Processor: Intel i5-2400, AMD FX-8320
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 660 2GB, AMD Radeon 7850 2GB
- Storage: 25 GB available space
- File size: 25.5 GB
Prey Free PC game Download Link:
File Size: 25.5 GB