Postal 4: No Regerts PC Version Game Overview:
Postal 4: No Regerts is a satirical and outrageous comedic open world first person shooter and the long-awaited true sequel to what’s been fondly dubbed as “The Worst Game Ever™”. Quite a long while have gone since the occasions that crushed the once glad town recognized as Paradise. The main two to leave the disaster sound, the hapless everyman known as the POSTAL Dude and his reliable friend Champ, pass erratically through the singing deserts of Arizona searching for another spot to call home. After a serendipitous service station rest stop closes with their vehicle, trailer home, and the remainder of their common belongings taken, all the Dude’s apparently got left to his name is his canine companion and his shower robe, and neither of them smells such incredible. Nonetheless, seemingly within easy reach, the pair sees a new and amazing town that allures to them. What untold prospects exist in? Distinction? Fortune? Possibly a bidet or two? Edensin is standing by.
Feature For Full Game Postal 4: No Regerts:
- Free roam, open world, sandbox gameplay: Approach your daily set of Errands in a non-linear fashion! Seek out optional Side Quests for additional rewards! Or ignore all of that and just cause general pandemonium at your own leisure!
- Jon St. John, industry veteran and legendary voice for Duke Nukem, in the role of the POSTAL Dude!
- A brand new town to explore: Discover Edensin and unearth the dark secrets of this gambling town! Visit the local penitentiary, but don’t become a permanent guest! Meet the mysterious and exotic locals at the Mexican border! Cruise the roads in style in your own fashionable Mobility Scooter! Test your luck at the casinos on the Zag, all under the watchful eye of the monolithic ERC Tower!
- Pacifist vs. Aggressive: Enjoy full freedom in your choice of playstyle! New ammo types and other tools to greater support peaceful (or non-lethal, at least) confrontations, but violence is still always an option too!
- Over-the-top arsenal: Series classics return such as the iconic Shovel, Gas Can, and the famous boomerang Machete! Brandish new weapons like the AK and Tazer Baton! Set traps and unleash feathered chaos with the new Pigeon Mine! Get creative with the Spurt’n’Squirt’s unique liquid ammo types: Fill it with water to put out fires, gasoline to create an improvised flamethrower, or urine to shower Edensin’s residents!
- Potent Power-ups: Add that familiar POSTAL twist to your weaponry with power-ups such as the classic Cat Silencer, the slow motion-inducing Catnip, and the dual wielding Energy Drink!
- Bevy of interactivity: Feed Doggie Treats to strays to gather canine armies to do your dirty work! Grab and carry around objects to stack them and reach new areas or just throw them at others to annoy them! For the first time in the franchise, use and flush toilets!
Minimum PC Requirements For Postal 4: No Regerts:
- OS: Windows 10, may work on 7 and 8 but not tested because we were weak and have succumbed to a Windows 10 future
- Processor: 3.0 GHz quad core processor (60fps not guaranteed, also the game might melt your CPU)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX11 compatible graphics card w/ dedicated 3GB RAM… will hopefully do the job? Might work on lower, YMMV
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: Does anyone use these now?
- Additional Notes: Above specs are for the Early access build, they’ll get lower.
- File Size: 6.17
Free Download Link For Postal 4: No Regerts:
Click Here To Download:
File Size: 6.17 GB