Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden
Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden is a turn-based tactical role-playing game in genre which is developed by “The Bearded Ladies” and published “by Funcom”. This version of game was released on December 4, 2018 for Microsoft Windows. You can also download Metro Exodus, Fallout 4, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III and much more on Ecgame.
In this PC version of game player takes control of a team of three Mutants who are navigating in a world of abandoned cities. The player will have to explore the world carefully and collect different artifacts, scraps and weapon which helps the player to take at end. In the game their are many characters like Dux, Bormin, Selma, and many other characters each with his own unique personality and deranged perspective, which allow the player to choose his favriot character. For the first time this game allow the player to use the environment for his advantage like he is able to stay out of floodlights or hide from line of sight and much more. The game also features a skill tree, and a branching story. The game-play of this game is lternates between turn-based tactics combat and real-time exploration. Once players enter combat, the game shifts to a turn-based mode, After players finish a combat, enemies controlled by artificial intelligence will move and respond.
- Tactical Combat: Dive into a deep, turn-based, tactical combat system inspired by the XCOM games.
- Explore A Post-Human Earth: Journey through a post-human world of abandoned cities, crumbling highways, and overgrown countryside.
- Control a Team Of Mutants: Get to know Dux, Bormin, Selma, and many other characters each with their own unique personality and deranged perspective on the world and their situation.
- Master the Stealthy Approach: Sneak through shadows to avoid conflict or to catch enemies unaware.
- Unlock Mutations: Unlock new mutations and abilities for your Mutants, such as Selma’s grasping vines, Bormin’s Charge and much more.
- Dynamic Environment: Use the environment to your advantage. Stay out of floodlights, or just blast down fully destructible walls.
- Loot, Loot Everywhere: From makeshift slingshots to high-powered rifles and top hats to police vests, make sure you equip your Mutants for the dangers ahead.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64 Bit/ Windows 8 64 Bit/ Windows 10 64 Bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-760 / AMD Phenom II X4 965
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- File Size: 6 GB
- Graphics: NVidia GTX 580 / AMD Radeon HD 7870
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 8 GB available space
Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden Game:
Click Here To Download:
File size: 6GB