Halo 2 Repack + Razor1911 Crack | Full PC Download | Size: 3.52 GB
Halo 2 Repack-Razor1911
HALO 2 is here! It comes little unexpected as a little evening surprise. And it is also good to see it’s released by Razor1911, one of the most skilled groups in the gaming scene. A quick look into the NFO tells me this is a little more complicated installation, but you shouldn’t have any difficulties like disconnecting your drives or some similar crap. The one very limiting factor is supported operating system: HALO 2 is for Windows Vista only. Only this new OS has enough potential and features for this high-demanding videogame, which is mainly for Xbox 360 of course. The size is also pretty big, filling almost one whole DVD.
The epic saga continues with “Halo 2,” the much anticipated sequel to the highly successful and critically acclaimed game “Halo: Combat Evolved.” In this sequel, the battle comes to Earth, and Master Chief, a genetically enhanced super soldier, is the only thing standing between the relentless alien Covenant and the destruction of all humankind. Pushing the Xbox hardware to its very limits, “Halo 2” will expand on everything that made the original game great, plus add a wealth of technological and gameplay advances.
Significantly improved graphics, enhanced AI, destructible and interactive environments, and an advanced real-time lighting engine are just a small part of “Halo 2’s” evolution of design and technology. Every improvement in “Halo 2 is designed to take gameplay to a new level, and in the end, to tell a better story. The closely guarded plotline of “Halo 2” will feature new vehicles, new weapons and new environments as well as new enemies, allies and surprises around every corner. Players will wield dual weapons, board opponents’ vehicles, and in multiplayer mode you can even switch sides and take the role of a Covenant Elite.
- Epic narrative – The saga continues with Halo 2, the international award-winning sequel to the highly successful and critically acclaimed Halo: Combat Evolved. In this sequel, the battle comes to Earth, and Master Chief, a genetically enhanced super soldier, is the only thing standing between the relentless alien Covenant and the destruction of all humankind.
- Exciting single-player gameplay – Experience firsthand the epic struggle between Master Chief and the Covenant armada. Brandish dual-wield weapons and Covenant arms, while piloting human and non-human vehicles and aircraft to battle intelligent AI alien enemies.
- Unmatched online gaming – Halo 2 for Windows Vista will tap into the power of Games for Windows – LIVE to deliver online matchmaking for its Gold account members. The service will enable Windows Vista gamers around the globe to connect via their PCs and play in an innovative and competitive online forum.
- New multiplayer Map Editor - The game will also feature the all-new Map Editor, guaranteeing new fan-generated content in the future. The Halo 2 community will be able to tap their endless creative potential to develop an unlimited number of user-created multiplayer levels.
- Never-before-seen content – Inspired by their favourite portions of the original Halo 2 for the Xbox, Hired Gun has included two new multiplayer maps, District and Uplift, which can only be found on Halo 2 for Windows Vista.
- Complete community freedom – Halo 2 for Windows Vista offers gamers the freedom to host their own dedicated servers for maximum multiplayer action.
- Superior presentation and cinematic excellence – Bring the vast, imaginative world of Halo 2 to life on the Windows Vista platform through higher-resolution textures and improved lighting effects. Experience the unmatched cinematic quality of Halo 2 through the power of Windows Vista.
- Technological simplicity – Until now, Windows gamers had to install each game completely to their hard drive before playing, taking more than an hour in some cases. Halo 2 for Windows Vista utilizes new Tray and Play technology, allowing gamers to put in the game disc and be on the battlefield in minutes. The game loads as you play – just like on the Xbox 360.
Minimum system requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista
- Processor: 2 Ghz Pentium 4 class processor (or x64)
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard Drive: 7 GB
- Video Card: DX9 graphics card: WDDM driver, PS 2.0/32BPP, At least nVidia 6000 or ATI x700 or above
- Online Multi-player: Internet connection for Games for Windows – LIVE
1. Mount ISO / Insert disc
2. Run Autorun / Startup.exe
3. Select Customize game install
4. Enter installation path (C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesHalo 2 by default)
5. Select Full install only, do not start
6. Continue / Finish installation
7. Optionally apply the update patch 1 (if you feel offended by accidental nudity )
8. Copy the provided crack file (MF.dll) to your installation folder (the one chosen in step 4)
9. Enjoy !
Halo 2 Repack-Razor1911