FIFA 19 Free Game For PC Version:
FIFA 19 is a football simulation game which is developed by EA Vancouver and published by EA Sports. This pc version of game was released on 28 September 2018 for Microsoft Windows. It is the 26th instalment in the FIFA series. You can also Download FIFA 18 and FIFA 17.
FIFA 19 offers enhanced gameplay features that allow player to control the pitch in every moment. In this pc version of game many new features was introduced. In FIFA 19, 20 English Premier League grounds and 16 new stadiums from the Spanish La Liga was introduced. 25 new player was added to the Ultimate Team including Rivaldo, Steven Gerrard, Roy Keane, Eusébio,Frank Lampard and many other was added. New goal celebrations featured include Mohamed Salah performing a sujud, Neymar’s ‘Hang Loose’and Cristiano Ronaldo and his nearest teammate both perform Ronaldo’s trademark ‘Siii’ jump together. FIFA 19 introduces the UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League and UEFA Super Cup competitions to the game in which the player is able to build his dream squad. In this version of game new Active Touch System was introduced which allows the player to closer control, Dynamic Tactics enables deeper and more accessible squad setups. 50/50 battles was also introduced which allows players to configure strategies, and switch between them in real-time during a match. The game-changing animation system was also introduced.
- Active Touch System: Changes the way you receive and strike the ball, providing closer control, improved fluidity, more creativity and increased player personality.
- Dynamic Tactics: A re-imagined system gives players the tools to set multiple tactical approaches, offering in-depth customization pre-match, as well as more options for dynamic in-match adjustments simply from the D-Pad.
- Timed Finishing: Whether it’s a hit from outside the box, a precision header, or a deft touch, timed finishing adds a new layer of control to your chances in front of goal.
- 50/50 Battles: With 50/50 Battles user reactions and player attributes determine the outcome for winning loose balls across the pitch.
- Real Player Motion Technology: The game-changing animation system, which brought player personality and increased fidelity in movement to EA SPORTS FIFA, returns with increased coverage across the pitch.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 – 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core i3-2100 @ 3.1GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 3.4 GHz
- RAM: 8GB
- File Size: 44.5 GB
- Hard Drive Space Required: 50.0 GB
- Minimum Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GTX 460 1GB or AMD Radeon R7 260
- DirectX: 11.0
FIFA 19 Game For Free:
File Size: 44.5 GB