Field of Glory II
Field of Glory II Free Download For PC Full Version:
Field of Glory II is a turn-based tactical and Strategy game which is developed by Byzantine Games and published by Slitherine Ltd. This free PC game was released on 12 Oct, 2017 for Micrisoft Windows. You can also download For The King and Call of Duty Ghosts.
In this free version game player have to take command of a huge variety of armies employing vastly different tactical doctrines. Player have to lead his chosen army and its named generals to victory in set-piece historical battles and custom battle situations against an AI or human opponent. In this version of game 86 historically units was built from fully animated 3D troop models, each with many variants. These units allow the full range of troop-types and tactical doctrines that make this era one of the most interesting to war gamers and military historians. In this free version game custom Battle system allows unlimited “what-if” scenarios using historically realistic armies from carefully researched army lists, on realistic computer generated terrain maps. This free version game include open battle, pursuit awaiting reinforcements, enemy awaiting reinforcements, flank march, rearguard action, advance guard, remove the head, and protect the baggage. In this awesome game random map generator produces an infinite variety of historically realistic battlefield maps for custom battles and campaigns.
- Accurate simulation of Ancient battle in the last three centuries of the pre-Christian era.
- Classic turn-based, tile based gameplay.
- Easy to use interface, hard to master gameplay.
- Cohort-sized units. Battles can range from a few units to as many as 80 units per side.
- Named generals who can influence combat and morale of units under their command.
- Single player and multiplayer battle modes.
- Effective AI makes sound tactical decisions.
- 6 difficulty levels allow the challenge to increase as you develop your battlefield skills.
- Numerous different unit organisations, combat capabilities and tactical doctrines allow full representation of tactical differences and developments through the period.
- Mod friendly game system with built-in map editor.
- Multiplayer mode allows historical scenarios and “what-if” scenarios to be played by two players using Slitherine’s easy to use PBEM server.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: 2.0GHz or higher
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- File Size: 1.13 GB
- Graphics: 1 GB DirectX 9 Compatible Graphics Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
Field of Glory II Game:
File Size: 1.13 GB
Field of Glory II