Distance Free PC Version PC For Download:
Distance is an atmospheric racing platformer game which is developed and published by Refract. This free version game was released on 18 Sep, 2018 for Microsoft Windows. You can also download NASCAR Heat 3 and RC Simulation 2.0.
In this version of game their are a mysterious history, and as player explore he will be able to uncover pieces of its past. In this PC game player have to control a unique car that allows player to boost, jump, rotate, and even fly through a chaotic and twisted city. In this PC version game the roads are treacherous with obstacles around every corner, so the player have to survive to the end in the quickest time. In this awesome game player’s car has several abilities, it allows player to not only drive fast on the track but also upside down and on buildings and walls. Player will also able to fly and discover new shortcuts and paths.
- Adventure: A short single player experience. Drive into the heart of a dark, mysterious city as you pursue an ominous threat.
- Arcade: Race ghosts to take on the leaderboards’ best. Earn medals to unlock new tracks in several different modes.
- Multiplayer: Online (up to 12 players) and split-screen (2-4 players) play in modes such as Sprint, Reverse Tag, Stunt, etc.
- Trackmogrify: Random track generation with advanced seed modifiers.
- VR: Full VR integration with support for Oculus Rift CV1 and HTC Vive.
- Level editor: Use a powerful level editor to create levels from within the game and share them with players around the world. Over 2,500 levels have already been shared on Steam Workshop!
- Original soundtrack: New music from the composer behind award-winning games like Nitronic Rush, Solace, and The Fourth Wall.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.3 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 2.5 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT or AMD Radeon HD 3830
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- File Size: 0.95 GB
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Spec will be revised continually during Early Access
File Size: 950 MB