Dead Cells PC Game Free Full Version:
Dead Cells is a roguelike-metroidvania game which is developed and published by Motion Twin. This free version game was released on August 7, 2018 for Microsoft Windows. You can also download Vampyr and We Happy Few.
In this version of game the player takes the role of a body of cells that take control of a corpse in a dungeon, through which they must fight their way out. The player gains various weapons, treasure, armor, abilities, power-ups, money and other tools through exploration of the procedurally-generated levels to fight undead creatures within it.The game’s combat is similar to the Souls series, with difficult enemies with certain behaviors the player can learn, and where frequent player-character death is a fundamental part of the game. In this version of game the player also able to defeat boss enemies known as “Keepers.” Currently, there are four Keepers in the game—the Incomplete One, The Watcher, The Assassin, and The Hand of the King. This version of game add in a degree of evolution for player character and permanent weapon upgrades and player can see where Dead Cells borrows from the long line of MetroidVanias that precede it.
- RogueVania: The progressive exploration of an interconnected world, with the replayability of a rogue-lite and the adrenaline pumping threat of permadeath.
- 2D Souls-lite Action: Tough but fair combat, more than fifty weapons and spells with unique gameplay, and of course, the emergency panic roll to get you out of trouble.
- Nonlinear progression: Sewers, Ossuary or Remparts? Once unlocked, special permanent abilities allow you to access new paths to reach your objective. Opt for the path that suits your current build, your play style or just your mood.
- Exploration: Secret rooms, hidden passages, charming landscapes. Take a moment to stroll the towers and breath in that fresh sea mist infused air.
- 13 Levels: Each one with its own atmosphere, foes and secrets to discover.
- 4 Bosses: Made by the most sadistic of the devs, raised on the salt of the testers.
- 90 or so weapons and skills – Spears, swords, bows, freeze blast, etc.
- 4 special powers, unlocking new areas and paths (metroidvania gear lock items).
- 1 epic responsive, fluid and fun to play combat system.
- 1 Daily Run Mode Complete with leaderboards for lording it over your mates.
- Hours of fun (depending on your skill, anything from 10 to 30 hours or more).
- A few rage-quits, Ok a lot of rage quits… But you’ll git gud… Eventually.
Minimum System Requirerments:
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: Intel i5+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- File Size: 428 MB
- Graphics: Nvidia 450 GTS / Radeon HD 5750 or better
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: DirectX 9.1+ or OpenGL 3.2+
Dead Cells Game:
File Size: 428 MB