Dangerous Driving Free Game For PC Version:
Dangerous Driving is a racing game which is developed by Three Fields Entertainment. This free version of game was released on 9 April 2019 for Microsoft Windows. You can also download Danger Zone 2, Steel Rats, Ride 3 and much more on Excgame.
In this free version of game player will have to takedown his opponents in adrenaline fuelled Races, Face Offs and GPs and chain his way to perfection in Heatwave Races. This free version of game have 9 different game modes which was tied together in a 69 event. Dangerous Driving was set in 7 North American National Park inspired locations including Canyons, Deserts, snowy Mountains, Lakes and more. This free version of game featured 26 vehicles like Sedan, SUV, Coupe, Supercar, Hypercar and Formula DD cars. In Dangerous Driving players can ram opponents into the sides of the track or oncoming damage to cause them to crash , temporarily stopping them from racing before their car respawns and they can continue on.
- Take a Rival down and their wreck remains on the road making subsequent laps ever more dangerous.
- Take a Tuned car into a Heatwave event and each successful Heatwave combo adds 2 mph to the car’s top speed.
- Authorise your premium Spotify account in the Audio menu and control your music inside the game.
- Race offline against remorseless AI drivers in 9 different event types.
- Speed through traffic without Crashing in Survival Mode.
- Unlock 26 deadly vehicles as you progress through 6 car classes.
- Unlock 3 Cop cars perfect for chasing down multiple Targets.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel i5 3.2GHz / AMD FX 8350
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- File Size: 4.8 GB
- Graphics: nVidia GTX 750ti / AMD Radeon R7 265
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 12 GB available space
Dangerous Driving PC Game:
Click Here To Download:
File Size: 4.8 GB