CrossCode Game For Free Download PC:
CrossCode is an action role-playing game which is developed by Radical Fish Games and published by Deck13. This free version game was released on 20 Sep, 2018 for Microsoft Windows. You can also download Duck Souls and Tyler: Model 005.
This free version game have comes with tons of skills, equipment, items, NPCs, quests and all those fun little things consuming player’s precious time. In this PC game player will have to follow a player called Lea as she logs into CrossWorlds, a fictional MMO of the distant future. Lea is not player’s average player though. She hast lost her memory and is mute. Now the only way to regain her memory is to play the game to and discover all the places the game’s offer and meeting other players on the way. In this version of game player is ale to master the bouncing ball mechanics and solve a bunch of puzzles. In this game their are many huge hostile cyborg crabs, a seaman with a jet-pack and head-banging marketeers.
- Dive into a massive adventure with a playtime of around 30-80 hours.
- Explore a large world with 7 unique areas and hidden secrets all over the place.
- Fight over 120 enemy types including 30+ boss fights.
- Enter 7 expansive dungeons, all with with unique themes and puzzle mechanics.
- Master up to 100 combat arts and even more passive skills.
- Solve over 100 quests with a great variety of tasks and unique challenges.
- 60+ music tracks made by a rice ball.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 2 GHz dual core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- File Size: 444 MB
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Graphics: Hardware Accelerated Graphics with dedicated memory, 1GB memory recommended
File Size: 444 MB