Black Mesa Source [PC]
Name : Black Mesa Source |
Platform : PC |
Release Date : 2012 |
Game Type : First-Person Shooter |
Crack : No Crack Needed |
Size : 3.07 GB |
Language : English, Italian, Spanish, Norwegian, German |
Online play : Yes |
Black Mesa is a Half-Life 2 total conversion remaking VALVe Software’s award-winning PC game, Half-Life. Utilizing the Source engine, Black Mesa will reintroduce the player as Doctor Gordon Freeman, along with the original cast of memorable characters and environments seen in Half-Life. Black Mesa was founded to fully reconstruct the Half-Life universe utilizing Source to its fullest potential in terms of art detail, level sizes and code features. This total conversion will not require Half-Life: Source to play – only legitimate copies of Half-Life 2 and Counter-Strike: Source on Steam.
NOTE: Not to be confused with Half-Life: Source — this is an enhanced remake built as a total conversion of Half-Life 2.
Requires only a FREE installation of the Source Sdk Base 2007!
We are releasing Black Mesa to the world for FREE on 2014 September 14th! Give us a THUMBS UP to help our game get on Steam! When we are on Steam weΓÇÖll be able to reach more players and make installation and future updates easy for everyone!
Prepare for an experience that you will find Nostalgic, exciting and fresh. Black Mesa is a re-envisioning of Valve SoftwareΓÇÖs seminal game Half-Life. You will re-visit the inaugural role of Gordon Freeman and his memorable journey through the Black Mesa Research Facility.
Expect tremendously detailed environments to explore, a huge cast of characters and experimental weaponry. All-new music, voice acting, choreography and added dialogue give way to a more expansive and immersive experience than ever before. In a nutshell, play Half-life the way we think it was meant to be played!
- Play for FREE! You need not purchase anything!
- 8-10 Hours of single-player gameplay, up to the Lambda Core chapter.
- Feast your eyes on over 2,000 custom Models and 5,000 custom textures ΓÇô more than HL2!
- Experience over 2,000 choreographed scenes and over 6,500 lines of dialogue from all new voice acting!
- Subtitles in English, Italian, Spanish, Norwegian, German, and Finnish!
- Immerse yourself in an all new soundtrack and over 2,300 custom sound effects!
- Feel the impact of custom systems such as the Face Creation System, Custom Gib System, Deathcam and more.
- Detailed and interactive environments based on the original Half-Life game, including reconstructed multiplayer maps
- Single-player, co-operative and deathmatch modes planned
- Original music score by Joel Nielsen
- Artificial intelligence that will dynamically think, react and interact with and about their environment
- Normal, specular and parallax mapping utilized on world surfaces and models where applicable
- A priority on gameplay and immersion factors such as ambience, logical functionality and interactivity
Windows XP, Vista,7,8
6.9 GB of free hard drive space (not including *free* Source Sdk Base 2007, installed seperately)
Minimum: Pentium 4 3.0 GHz or AMD Processor, 1 GB RAM, Shader model 2.0, ATI 9600, NVidia 6600 or better, DirectX 8.1 compatible sound
Recommended: Intel core 2 duo 2.4GHz or AMD Processor, 1 GB RAM, Shader model 3.0, NVidia 7600, ATI X1600 or better, DirectX 9.0c compatible sound
To make comparison with your computer ,Check the Games requirement by this SITE
Make sure to have steam installed in order to play this
1. Download the game
2. Run Setup
3. After installation, run Black Mesa. There will be a pop up asking you to download SDK Base 2007
4. Install it
5. Restart steam
6. Go to your library, and Enjoy!
Black Mesa Source [PC]